Monday, April 11, 2011

Show yourself (April 16th)!

Hello, Monday!
I am up early this fine day. I have spent the last hour or so with a tea, sitting by the fire. I can hear boat horns sound off in the distance and I am being highly entertained by the court jester who is watching the birds. He stops intermittently to look at me adoringly (because I just fed him). Not a bad start to what’s sure to be a busy week!
This Saturday, April 16th I will be having a trunk show at Love, Me Boutique on Birmingham St. in Halifax. I blogged about this gem a few weeks ago and am really excited to be showing some work there. Come down and say hello; there’s going to be lots pretty things to be seen and inspired by! I’m going to be there between 11am and 1pm taking custom orders and I’m pretty much giving you free range over my collection of gems and jewels. Create whatever you like; necklace, earrings, bracelet, anklet, whatever. While you’re picking out something for you, why not get something for mom, too? She totally deserves it and Mother’s Day is like right there -> May 8th . May I suggest a Mother’s Bracelet?






 Get her kiddies name(s) in sterling silver blocks with beautiful stones and her favourite colour Swarovski crystals! She’ll love it! I’m also going to have my latest collection available at special prices so, if you see something you like on the website come down to the LM Boutique and see what it’s on for. Did I mention there’s going to be snacks too? There’s going to be snacks. See you on Saturday!


Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime.
~William Shakespeare

1 comment: